Wednesday, July 10, 2013

7.8.2013 Laughable Wednesday

Wednesday Laughables


This is the first laughables post. Ever.             Applause, applause!
And the reason I think it's so important to devote a whole section of my blog to laughter and fun can be summed up by Charlie Chaplin:
             "A day without laughter is a day wasted"
 That being said, let me introduce someone who's been making me laugh since I was knee high to a grasshopper. . .Robin Williams. I could probably make Laughable Wednesdays in Robin Wednesdays, but that wouldn't be fair to the other laughables out there. Why does this guy crack me up, you ask? I'll show you. 





1. Robin Williams put this picture on his Twitter and then tweeted, "I think I wore it better"



2. Because of this commercial. I've seen it a million times, and I still laugh every single time.


Add caption
3. Not only is he an extremely talented comedian, impressionist, and actor, but he's been through a lot in his life and he's survived it all. I think he deserves all the respect he gets for being able to overcome drug and alcohol addiction while living in the public eye. We always focus our attention on the ones who fail at this...cough cough Lindsay Lohan...but we don't realize the people who suceed. So hats off to you Robin Williams. 












So if the first 1 and 2 made you laugh, check out his stand-up show "Weapons of Self Destruction" released in 2010. You can buy it off amazon.com, get it off Netflix, or you can watch it for free on Youtube :)

You're welcome for the most enjoyable ab work out ever. 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment