Monday, July 8, 2013

My Post-Virginity

Hello everyone! This is the very first post of the hopefully successful blog, Breakfast at Mandy's (fingers crossed!). I'm a little late jumping into the world of blogs, so forgive me in advance for any mistakes, lumps, or bumps along the way. It's so crazy how much society has changed. Before blogs, people wrote in a diary or journal, which was seen as personal and private property. Now there is hardly anything private, with blogs and social media, every thought can be shared, which can be both good and bad.

Anyway. 

My name is Mandy, I live in one of the most beautiful parts of the state of Minnesota. I am a twenty-three year old with the soul of a seventy-three year old. I love my family, I love my pug, I love the Beatles, I love Dirty Dancing, I love to paint, I love to sew, and I love my life (most of the time!). This blog will be focused on food for thought, actual food, and helpful tips from myself and others. Look forward to starting this new adventure with you!


Chau, 
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment