Wednesday, August 7, 2013

8.8.13 Laughable Wednesday

Kids Say the Darnedest Things
 

It's true, and I love hearing kids say hilarious things. If you read my post from Monday, I just got back from a mini-vacation in Grand Marais, and there was a little girl and her family who we were camping with. Her parents don't give her a lot of sugary foods, but since she was with her grandma and grandpa, her world will never be the same. They gave her a flavored shaved ice treat, which I am told is almost pure sugar. Before they gave her this sugary treat, she was really tired and groggy from not getting enough sleep the night before. After she ate the shaved ice, she said, "I'm freaking out!" and she started running around like crazy ha ha ha. Oh, and this little girl is almost 2 years old, which makes it even funnier. 

So, here is something funny my boyfriend posted on Facebook. I'm not sure if this is the criteria he's using to decide if I'm the one or not, but irregardless, some of these kids are too funny: 


And if you liked that, here are some for you religious (and non religious) people: 

And some more. Seriously, I could probably have a whole blog called "Shit Kids Say"



No comments:

Post a Comment